Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tasting - "Toschi Cabernet Sauvignon"

Name: Toschi Cabernet Sauvignon
Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: California
Country: United States of America
Year: 2010
Alcohol: N/A
Vintage Cellar Price: Regularly $8.95

Review: "Well-balanced flavors of dark berries and plums. Spicy fruit finish."

My Review:  Not so different from what the reviewer wrote. I will add that this was not the wine I would ever drink or recommend unless the person liked that dryer, spicier, "weirder" wine. It had a bizarre flavor profile on my taste buds (can't really explain, sorry). It had a very pungent woody finish. The nose was actually ordinary compared to the way the wine tasted. Nothing special about the nose, just an average red I would say.

On this occasion I tasted this wine on its own without food


No comments:

Post a Comment